How it works
At Optima Homecare, we believe in getting to know you better so that we can tailor our services according to your individual needs. As such, instead of offering packages for you to sign up, we will sit with you to understand your goals and develop a care plan together with you.
2. Our senior therapist will meet you to understand your goals, review your medical records and develop a personalised careplan with you.
3. Upon agreeing to terms, we will commence the therapy sessions at a time and place chosen by you! We will also provide a progress review after each session.
Need a price estimate?
Wondering how much is home care services?
Transparent pricing, specific to your needs
We understand that everyone has different care needs? This is why Optima Homecare will meet you to understand your needs and goals and develop a specific careplan. All charges will be made available to you beforehand. No hidden charges.
- Physiotherapy from $175/session
- Occupational Therapy from $175/session
- Speech Therapy from $230/session
We offer reduced prices for subsidised patients who can present a report from Medical Social Worker with Household Means Test and package prices also available for those who sign up for 4 or more sessions (terms and conditions apply)
Therapy sessions may be claimable from insurance plans (terms and conditions apply)
Prices may vary depending on the client's needs and careplan.
Want to find out more?
Meet the Founders
Founder & Principal Occupational Therapist
A Senior Occupational Therapist with experience in both the acute and Intermediate and Long Term Care (ILTC) sectors, Farah has developed a strong passion in supporting the elderly living in the community. She firmly believes that families need to be empowered with the right skills set and knowledge so that they can care for their loved ones at home. Farah is specialized in geriatric and palliative care. She is also a certified Advance Care Planning (ACP) practitioner.